Blog of the Year 2012
Huge hugs and thanks to Cathie Barash Blog for a triple nomination for 2012 Blog of the Year, REALITY Blog Award, and the Very Inspiring Blog Award! If this is any indication as to how the year is going to go, then I’m super stoked for 2013! (Notice the ’3′-peat already??)
I’m going to break these up into different posts.
Per the rules below, I’d like to nominate Analyfe for the Blog of the Year 2012. This twenty-something psychology major asks meaningful questions and offers insightful rationale. I highly recommend you check out her blog!
Rules for the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook page and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect.