BIG, BIG THANKS to Yogini Tiff for including me in her seven nominations. I’m so very flattered and this really lifted my spirits at a much needed time!
Seven things about me that might be interesting (I interpret interesting as “humorous”):
1. I’m perpetually 15 minutes early because I always think I’m going to be late. But I’m always early so I don’t know why I constantly think I’m going to be late?
2. I’m a failed blogger. The blog I had before this was so rarely read, I didn’t even get spam! That’s low…
3. I’m very proactive (see #1) and had a mid-life crisis at 33.
4. I’m a beauty product addict and practically grease myself down from head to toe every night. My future husband is one lucky S.O.B. to get to sleep next to something that resembles a slick seal!
5. I started this blog to work on my trust issues. It might be shocking that I came up with this remedy on my own. It did not come from a certified, scientific therapist.
6. I have a twin sister and we were referred to as “string bean” (her) and “jellybean” (me) when we were kids. Clearly, that wasn’t damaging…
7. I’m half Japanese and don’t really like sushi. I blame this on a dominant, rogue Caucasian gene that much prefers anything in the form of a potato.
In paying it forward, the 7 blogs I nominate are:
I must admit, I knew nothing about this award so I had to do some research and found the guidelines at this food blog. They are as follows:
The Kreativ Blogger award comes with the following rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
HAPPY, HAPPY weekend everyone!